My Green Nappy launched on March 1st 2010. Presently, there are 1200+ facebook fans and 500+ members receiving My Green Nappy Guide.
I have a category of blog posts called ‘Meet our Guests’ and would be pleased to introduce your site in this regular feature of the site’s resources. It’s for family friendly, eco-conscious friends only of course!
Please link to My Green Nappy from your site in return. I feel this is far more useful than a mere link exchange…
I like to use a similar format all over My Green Nappy as it makes it more familiar for readers, easier to navigate and tidies things up – plus it makes it easier for you to contribute something excellent with your limited time!
For each part, write a sentence or two – brief is fine. Or waffle on – either is good. My goal is about 250 – 500 words for a post.
– say hello and tell us who you are, where you live (state), how many kids you have if relevant, or something about you!
– tell us a bit about your site / shop. Eg: What is your specialty? What inspired you to start a shop? Why is it called that? Tell us about something special or unique- a charity you support, notable features, discounts you have for fans or newsletter recipients…
– tell us your perspective on the environment – any aspect! What concerns you the most?
– finish this sentence:
When you visit (your site), make sure you have a look at… (3 features or items & include http://www links for me to add.)
Recommend 3 of your favourite sites. (Include http://www links for me to add.) Say why if you like.
3 of my favourite sites are:
Ask a question of readers. Whatever you like…
– Have a read of some of our previous guest posters: Meet Our Guests…
– Have a think, make a plan, grab a cuppa and write out what you want to say.
– Gather what is needed together:
– Your responses, I’ll create the post and add it to the schedule.
– A banner or a link to a banner – 468 * 60, to be included with your post. A 125*125 / 150*150 button as well for the resources page for this feature. Static banners please – I’m avoiding animated banners.
– Send them to me here.
Thankyou! I really appreciate you taking some time to share about your site.
P.S Do you have a list of customers?
I have a favour to ask: Would introduce My Green Nappy to them for me?
That would be awesome.